You may wish to use this form to make a written submission to the General Manager in respect of the subject matter explained below.
Written submissions must be lodged with Council by 5pm Wednesday 1 June 2016.
You may use a Council form to make your written submission but that is not compulsory.
The City of Launceston
will hold a
will hold a
7pm on Tuesday
7 June 2016
7 June 2016
Corner of Tamar and Cimitiere Streets, Launceston.
This meeting is being held following a petition seeking a public meeting being lodged with the Council. Subject matter of the public meeting As described by the petition, the subject matter of the public meeting will be:
- That the Launceston City Council call a Public Meeting for the purpose of discussing the Council's decision to transfer (free gift) land, known as Willis Street Car Park and Old Velodrome.
- Call on Council to rescind the motion passed by the Full Council Meeting 9th November 2015 to transfer said land (free gift) to UTAS.
- That the said land be placed for sale on the open market via a public auction with a Reserve Price of $5 million.
- Print and complete this form, and return it via email, post or in person.
- If you do not wish to use the Council form, your written submission will be accepted by email, post or in person.
Remember that your submission must be received by 5pm Wednesday 1 June 2016.
At the public meeting Submissions will be summarised by the General Manager and will be made available to people who attend the public meeting. Your name and contact details will not be included in the summary.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE COUNCIL FORM
When making your own submission LCC News would appreciate it if you:
1. Make your submission by eMAIL to City of Launceston General Manager
- Robert Dobrzynski Robert.Dobrzynski@launceston.tas.gov.au
2. Please copy your submission to
LAUNCESTON PROJECTS – email@example.com
So that your submission can be put on this website for the information of others making submissions
3. At the top of your submission please provide your contact details and the date submitted
- Unit/street number:
- Street name:
- Suburb: State: Postcode:
- Daytime phone number:
- Email address:
- Council may wish to use this information to contact you if they have a question about your submission OR
- LCC News may wish to contact you with additional information relevant to the meeting